The students can follow the steps given below to prepare for the Class 12th Board examination 2020:
CBSE 12th Board Exam 2020: Here are some exam preparation tips
CBSE allows calculators in board exams for children with special needs
To avail the facility, the students have to give a request to the schools by January 28 and principals will have to forward it to concerned regional office of CBSE
Now it is less than one month left for board exams, so following more tips should be followed:
1. Trace weak areas of each subject.
2. Assign one day for each subject to work out on that weak areas.
3. After completing this phase-I mentioned in Point-1&2, solve atleast two mock test papers of each subject.
4. Again Trace weak areas of each subject. For sure, this time the no. will be less.
5. Again assign one more day for each subject to work out in that areas and again solve two mock test papers of each subject.
6. Here phase-II completes.
7. Now take a day break and do any subject without any plan.
8. Take a good outing and rejuvenates yourself.
9. Start with new enthusiasm the final topping on the cake which you prepared in last 15 days.
10. Again take one day per subject for Point-9 and then stop doing all subjects, instead do the subject in which you feel still some lacking and the subject of your 1st board exam.
Leave a reply